Bluebird, offered by American Express, is a prepaid debit card with virtually no fees. It functions almost like a checking account, making it a useful substitute for consumers who don’t have a bank account. Even if you have a bank account, Bluebird’s family-friendly money management tools may be appealing.
The Bluebird American Express card is one of the most popular prepaid cards around. This article will be guiding those that do not know how to sign to their Bluebird account, directing them on how they can do that successfully.
Bluebird Login – Bluebird sign in By American Express
There are two ways for you to sign in to your Bluebird account and they are Through the official website and through the mobile app. Am going to walk you through on how you can actually be doing the both.
Follow the steps below for Bluebird Login Via the Official website:
- Visit Bluebird login Official website here on https://www.bluebird.com
- You will have to register your card and verify your email address before you will be allowed to view your account information online.
- In the official website Click on the login button located at the top right hand of the home page.
- You will be required to enter your username and password to sign in to your account.
Follow the steps below for Bluebird Login through the mobile app:
- First visit your app download store depending on the mobile phone you are using.
- For android click here to get it Google Play store and here to get in on App Store
- Once you have finish installing the app, click open to sign in using your details.
Remember that you can only sign to Bluebird account only if you have a Bluebird account. If you don’t have any and you wish to have you can follow the guide bwlo to create Bluebird account.
How to Create Bluebird Account – Bluebird Sign up
Follow these steps below to create a bluebird account:
- On your web browser, log on to www.bluebird.com
- Now on the homepage, click on “open account.”
- Enter your name starting with the first then followed by the second
- Enter a valid email address and confirm in the next column insert your home address
- Click on the point-down arrow to select your phone type and then enter a valid mobile phone number.
- Create a username
- Create a password and confirm in the next column
- Enter your date of birth and insert a security number
- Fill up other required space and click on agree and submit.
How To Reset Lost Bluebird Login Password / Username?
If you lost your password/username follow this guide to reset it:
- Visit the official website of Bluebird here on www.bluebird.com.
- Click on sign in as shown in the image above.
- Click on Forgotten password / username in the page that will be shown to you.
- In the next page that will open you will be ask to enter your card Number and Card security code.
- Do that and click on continue to follow the remaining instructions and retrieve access to your account.
This is all you need to know about Bluebird Login, how to create Bluebird account and also how to reset forget bluebird details. If there is any other thing that you will like to know please make use of the comment box below and let us know.