WeChat is one of the most popular chines social media platform for send message to your friends and family. You can also use as a payment service. It has the largest instant messaging app with over 950 million active users.
To create Wechat account in mobile devices like Android phones, ioS devices please kindly follow the guide written below.
Create WeChat Account – Wechat sign up in Mobile devices
To create Wechat account all you have to do is to follow the guide below.
- First head to Google Play store or App store and install Wechat app in your device.
- After installation click on the app.
- The first you will see is a space to enter your mobile phone number.
- After adding your mobile phone number click on Sign up.
- You will see a pop up for mobile phone verification. Click on Ok. Doing so will prompt WeChat to send a verification code to your phone number.
- You should see a message with the text “WeChat verification code (1234) is only used to change linking…” at the top of your recent messages.
- Now “Enter code” field in the middle of the page.
- Tap on the summit after entering the verification code.
- Now, you will be required to enter your Name. Do that and click on the next button to finish up with your account set up.
That is the steps that you are required to create Wechat account. If you have any more questions as regards to this please do not forget to make use of the comment box below and let us know.