Google drive account is one of the secure cloud storage through which you can access your data easily anytime and anywhere. It is one of the easiest way to keep your data secure.
Google has been providing 15 GB storage free to its user where they can store their photos, files, stories, designs, videos, recordings and anything.
You can use this drive through smartphones or tablet or desktops. To get access to Google drive, you are required to have a google account which is a Gmail account.
Google drive login is pretty simple and easy and am going to be walking through that and also be showing you how to Create Google account if you do not have any.
Reasons why you need to start Using Google Drive
With Google drive you can do the following listed below:
- Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
- Search for files by name and content.
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- Quickly view your content.
- Set access levels for who can view, comment, or edit.
- Quickly access recent files.
- See file details and activity.
- Enable viewing of files offline.
- Use your device camera to scan in paper documents.
- Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
Google Drive Login – Google Drive account sign in Guide
To get started you must have a Google account and if you do not have any please click here now to create one for yourself and thereafter follow this guide below to sign in to you google drive account.
- First open any web browser of your choice and enter www.google.com and then click on the sign in button at the right corner to open Google login page.
- Enter your email address. You can also enter your phone number if you have saved your number as username and click Next button.
- Enter your password and click on sign in.
- You can check the box stay signed in only if you are using your personal computer. Don’t check it if you are using the public computer due to security reason.
- Now, your Google account will get signed in.
- At this stage click on the Google apps logo as shown in the figure which is at the top right corner.
- Click on the link Drive as shown in the image above.
- Now your Google drive account will open.
- You can create your new folder by clicking on New which is at the left side.
- My drive is the section where your data will be available.
- Later on when your free 15 GB storage is full, you can upgrade your plan get more space. For this, click on upgrade storage which is on the bottom of left side. Then, choose your plan accordingly.
With this I believe you have learnt how to sign into you google drive account. If you lost Google Drive login password please click here to recover it and if there is any other thing that you would like to know please make use of the comment box and let us know.