NetZero is an American ISP (Internet Service Provider). It is a subsidiary of the company – United Online. This ISP is based in Woodlands Hills, Los Angeles, California. NetZero was founded in 1998 by Ronald T. Burr, Stacy A Haitsuka, Harold R Mackenzie and Marwan A Zebian.
They also provide mobile broadband for users who buy their hardware. NetZero Datashield was launched on 2013. It is a Virtual Private Network which helps to encrypt users’ data and keep it safe. So you can rest assured your NetZero email login is a safe way to communicate.
In this article am going to be showing you how to login to Netzero email account and also how to reset your password and recover your username if lost.
My Netzero Email login | Netzero webmail account Login Page
For My Netzero Email login please kindly follow this guide below to sign in to your Netzero webmail account.
- First, visit netzero.net using any web browser of your choice for PC users and for mobile users, simply go to webmail.netzero.net.
- Click on the login button located at the top right hand of the page.
- A page will be displayed for you to enter your account details.
- First type in your NetZero User ID.
- Type in your password next.
- After that, you can tick next to Keep me signed-in. This is only when you are using your own computer or mobile. Then, click the Sign-in button.
If the details that you signed in is correct you will be logged to your account immediately.
Are you unable to sign in because you lost your password or username? If that is the case please kindly follow this guide to recover your username and reset your password respectively.
How to Reset NetZero Email Password for Login?
- On the NetZero webmail login page, click on the Password? link which is below the Sign In button.
- Type in your Member ID first when the password reset page will be displayed.
- Then, Zip/Postal Code next.
- Click on Next on the bottom to continue.
- You will then need to verify your Identity.
- Then, create and type in a new password. Type it in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Then click to Save that new password.
Now you can start using your NetZero email login again.