Though the 2018 / 2019 Airmen/Airwomen Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form have not been announced i want to make known to all the persons that will be applying for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment all the basic requirement, How to apply and qualification needed for application.
This article will prepare you can head of others because after reading this article your are certainly going to be ahead of others applying because you may have gotten everything ready before the application will kick off.
Airmen/Airwomen Nigerian Airforce Recruitment general instruction
1.Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
2.Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
3.Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females..
5.Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Academic / Professional qualification
1.Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
2.Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions.
Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post- Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
3. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principles of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of driver’s licence or international passport must be attached.
In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
4. Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
1.Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
3.Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
4. X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
5. Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
6. Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
7.Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
8.Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical
9.Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
10. Statistics: ND Statistics.
11.Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
12. Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
13. Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
14.Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
15. Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
16. Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
17. Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
17. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
18. Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
20. Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
21. Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
22. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
23. Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognize certifications will be an advantage.
24. ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
25. ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
26. ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
27. PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
28. Catering: ND in Catering Services.
29. Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
How to Apply Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 / 2019 – NAF Registration Form
The guide below is the guide that all persons interested for the 2018 / 2019 Airmen/Airwomen Nigerian Airforce Recruitment should follow to apply.
1. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/.
2. Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form to be signed by Military
officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.Application
Now that you have seen all that is expected of you to possess before applying for 2018 / 2019 Airmen/Airwomen Nigerian Airforce Recruitment be the first to know when the form will be out by dropping your email address / phone number below in the comment box section or you can like our Facebook fan Page to follow us on Facebook.
Thanks for sharing…