In this article you will be learning how to apply for Npower Recruitment 2018 through the official website of N-power here on http://www.npower.gov.ng not excluding all the requirement that you have to possess before you apply but first let us take a look at what Npower is all about.
Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas.
The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
Npower have two categories Graduate Category and the Non- Graduate Category and each of them requires a different mode of application and does not recruit at the same time for example.
The June -July 2017 application process only applied for the Graduate category ( N-power Volunteer Corps) the application for 2016 applied for Non_Graduate Category probably the 2018 Npower application will be applied for the Non- Graduate Category.
However the essence of this article is to keep you updated as regards to the upcoming Npower Recruitment 2018 registration process. So, if you are intrested the only you have to do is to drop your email address or phone number in the comment section as you will be the first to know when the Npower Recruitment 2018 / 2019 will kick off but before that you have to keep the following below in mind.
Npower General Recruitment Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be
While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Npower Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Npower Recruitment 2018 – Steps to apply for Npower online Registration
- Firstly, you have to go to npower.gov.ng. (Let me assume that you already know the best category for yourself).
- Ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN as well as a recent passport photograph before you go on to apply.
- Next, click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”.
- At the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate, kindly do so and proceed to the next step.
- Now, fill in your 11-digit BVN; then enter your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- If the BVN details you entered are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go to the next step. Meanwhile, if you’ve entered the correct BVN details, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal where you will fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualifications. You will also receive a unique N-Power identification number;
- Make sure you provide own phone number and active email so that you can easily be reached.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes.
Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Please remember that this article will be updated as soon as N-power recruitment 2018 program kicks off so, do not forget to subscribe to this website and be the first to know when npower online registration starts.