Are you developing a tech project aimed at displaced people? Techfugees has defined five main area of focus where tech can have a significant impact: the T5. The Tech4refugees Innovation Competition 2018 encompasses all of them
The following are the themes for the Tech4refugees Innovation Competition 2018 as detailed in the website:
- Theme 1: Access to rights and information;
- Theme 2: Health;
- Theme 3: Education;
- Theme 4: Employment;
- Theme 5: Social inclusion.
Why you need to Apply/Benefits of Tech4refugees Innovation Competition 2018
- The 25 selected projects for the grand finale in Paris will be given a pitching opportunity on stage at the Techfugees Global Summit in Paris, October 25th and 26th!
- Two airline tickets (on Air France flights thanks to our partnership with the company) and two entry tickets for the Summit will be offered to each finalist project team.
- It will be a unique opportunity to meet the best and most experienced #tech4refugees innovators as well as inspiring speakers, Techfugees partners and enjoy the visibility of this great international event.
The five winners of the Techfugees Global Challenges will also benefit from one-year personalized support from Techfugees and its incredible community!Within its network in 25 countries
- Techfugees will be able to connect the winners with relevant jury members, partners and funders, introduce them to tech-related events and boost their online visibility with its network of more than 18,000 techies.
- September 2nd 2018: Online Application Deadline
- September 10th 2018 : Announcement of pre-selected projects
- September 10th – 28th 2018 : Selection of the 25 finalist projects by the jury
- September 12th – 23rd : Online vote
- October 4th 2018: Announcement of the 25 finalist projects
- October 26th 2018 : Techfugees Global Challenges Final @Station F, Paris
The Tech4refugees Innovation Competition 2018 form is divided into three sections:
1 – APPLICATION DETAILS ENTRY (to complete for admin purpose)
2 – TECHFUGEES GUIDING PRINCIPLES (to read)
3 – PROJECT ENTRY (to complete for the jury to evaluate your application)
4 – VIDEO SUBMISSION (share the URL of the Youtube video)
2nd, September, 2018.