The Wings US Airway has developed its own restricted access portal for employees and business partners only. If you work for the US Airways Wings yourself, then you have the opportunity of accessing the US Airways Wings employee site portal to login and review your personal HR information, gain access to relevant files, read more about the internal workings of the company that have an impact on your job and so on.
The US Airway login can also be used by companies working with Wing USAirways, like vendors and business partners, so the system is a goldmine and saves everyone time in obtaining the restricted information they need. self-explanatory links.
If you are a US Airways employee and you are still finding it difficult to login to US Airway Wings then kindly read this article to the end to learn how to that without wasting your time.
US Airways Login (for Employees) |www.wings.usairways.com
To begin make sure that your login details are correct then follow the steps below.
- First, visit usairways.com using any web browser of your choice.
- When you get to the US Wings website homepage, focus your attention on the extreme top right hand corner, when you will notice a ‘Login’ link.
- Click on the ‘Login’ link, and instantly, a prompt will pop up, requiring you enter your 6-digit employee ID and password in order to login.
- As required, enter the 6-digit employee ID and the password (into the respective spaces), then click on the ‘OK’ button, in order to be logged
- Once you are logged in, click on the link for the specific type of employment information you are interested in. There is, for instance, a link you can click on to view your US Airways paycheck, another link you can click on to access your US Airways employee benefits information… and so on.
Note that the US Wings website is gradually being integrated with US Airways’ Jetnet website.